Optimo Style 25‑250
4th Generation of 10x Spherical Zoom Lens
OPTIMO STYLE: BRING YOUR CONTENT TO LIGE WITH TRUE CINEMATIC LOOK
The Optimo style family of zoom lenses inherits the virtues of the famed Optimo Cine lenses, offering extra production efficiency and system compatibility. The Optimo Style family is initially comprised of two light weight zoom lenses with an optional motorization system, and a 10x zoom lens inspired by the legendary Angenieux 25-250mm zoom. All Optimo Style lenses are carefully manufactured to achieve a resolution of 4K and beyond, making them a sound investment for years to come.
Focal Length25 - 250 mm
Aperturef3.2 – T3.5 with no ramping
Close Focus4 ft – 1.22 m
Image CoverageS35+: 31.4 mm diagonal
Weight (approx.)16 lbs – 7.3 kg
Front Diameter136 mm
- User's Manual
- Depth of Field Tables - Feet
- Depth of Field Tables - Meters
- Sensor Coverage
- Tutorial for Firmware Update
- Firmware Update
string(13) "User's Manual"
string(28) "Depth of Field Tables - Feet"
string(30) "Depth of Field Tables - Meters"
string(15) "Sensor Coverage"
string(28) "Tutorial for Firmware Update"
string(15) "Firmware Update"
- 4th generation 25-250mm, the signature focal range that has served the motion picture industry for the past 50 years
- Constant aperture T3.5 throughout the entire zoom range
- Color reproduction matches the highly acclaimed OPTIMO lens series
- Internal focus, minimal breathing
- Extremely well controlled distortion
- Close focus (MOD) of 1.22m / 4 feet enables extreme close-up shots
- Built-in encounters for metadata – Compatibility with Cooke’s Technology systems
- External connector for metadata transferring to an external drive or a display unit
- Internal filter slot allows use of standard screw-in filters (M40.5mm supplied) for creative image control
- Front thread for optional protective glass
- Read thread for filter ring (net holder) for extra creativity (M34 x 0.5mm)
- Compatible with Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders : 35-350mm T4.5 (with 1.4x) / 50-500mm T7 (with 2x)
- Precise and rugged travelling of the zoom and focus groups using Angenieux classic rod mechanical guiding system
- Suited for extreme production environment (temperature range from -20°C to +45°C)
- Available in PL mount. Easily interchangeable to Panavision PV, Canon EF mounts
- Interchangeable focus scales ring from feet to meters
- Image coverage: S35+ (Ø 31.4 mm) (more info in DOWNLOAD section)
trademark is property of Cooke Optics Ltd
Field of view for 22×16 mm
|Focal Length||25 mm||250 mm|
|Horizontal angular field of view||47.6°||5°|
|Object dimensions at MOD (mm)||789×565||78.9×58.1|
Accessories for Optimo Style 25‑250
To extend the versatility of your Optimo, Optimo Style or Optimo Anamorphic.
Effective solution to increase focal range and sensor coverage
The Front Protective Glass will protect the front element of your Optimo Style 25-250 or your Optimo 44-440 A2S from scratches, stains, dust.