Optimo Style 25‑250
4th Generation of 10x Spherical Zoom Lens
OPTIMO STYLE: BRING YOUR CONTENT TO LIGE WITH TRUE CINEMATIC LOOK AND 4K + QUALITY
The Optimo style family of zoom lenses inherits the virtues of the famed Optimo Cine lenses, offering extra production efficiency and system compatibility. The Optimo Style family is initially comprised of two light weight zoom lenses with an optional motorization system, and a 10x zoom lens inspired by the legendary Angenieux 25-250mm zoom. All Optimo Style lenses are carefully manufactured to achieve a resolution of 4K and beyond, making them a sound investment for years to come.
Focal Length25 - 250 mm
Aperturef3.2 – T3.5 with no ramping
Close Focus4 ft – 1.22 m
Image CoverageS35+: 31.4 mm diagonal
Weight (approx.)16 lbs – 7.3 kg
Front Diameter136 mm
- 4th Generation of 25-250mm, the signature focal range that has served the motion picture industry for the past 50 years
- Totally re-engineered optics & mechanics, with internal focus/zoom mechanism
- Constant T-stop of 3.5 throughout the entire zoom range
- Color reproduction matches the highly acclaimed Optimo lens series
- Internal focus, internal zoom, no change in lens size
- Extremely well controlled distortion and breathing
- Close Focus of 1.22m / 4 feet enables extreme close-up shots
- Built-in lens encoder provides lens metadata (focus, zoom, T-stop) via industry standard Cooke protocol.
- Lens data can be displayed on camera monitors to assist critical focusing, and be recorded in camera to support VFX / post production work.
- Internal filter slot allows use of standard screw-in filters (M40.5mm supplied, M46mm optional) for creative image control
- Front thread for optional protective glass
- Compatible with Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders
25-250+1.4x ext. = 35-350 at T4.5 / 25-250 + 2x ext. = 50-500 at T7
- Both focus and zoom elements are guided through an internal mechanical rod system, which helps maintain optical quality even after rough handling / transportation
- Adapted to extreme production environments (back focus temperature compensation system from -20°C to +45°C)
- Available in PL mount. Easily interchangeable to Panavision PV, Canon EF mounts
- Interchangeable focus scale ring from feet to meters
Field of view for 22×16 mm
|Focal Length||25 mm||250 mm|
|Horizontal angular field of view||47.6°||5°|
|Object dimensions at MOD (mm)||789×565||78.9×58.1|
Accessories for Optimo Style 25‑250
To extend the versatility of your Optimo, Optimo Style or Optimo Anamorphic.
Effective solution to increase focal range and sensor coverage
The Front Protective Glass will protect the front element of your Optimo Style 25-250 or your Optimo 44-440 A2S from scratches, stains, dust.