Optimo Anamorphic 44-440 A2S
Long Range Anamorphic Zoom Lens
OPTIMO ANAMORPHIC: ELEVATING ANAMORPHIC PRODUCTION TO A NEW LEVEL
The Optimo 44-440 A2S anamorphic zoom lens offers an aperture of T4.5 across the zoom range without concern about loss of quality which is unusual for such a long range lens.
It has a close focus of 4ft 1in (1.24m), and is one of the lightest lenses in its class at 16.6 lbs (7.55kg). It features built-in encoders providing metadata (focus, zoom, T-stop) via the industry standard /i Technology interface developed by Cooke. The long lens can be converted to a 25-250 mm (T3.5 – MOD 4 ft /1.21m) spherical lens, by exchanging the rear optical element and the Focus/Zoom and T-stop markings (for package offer only) thanks to an innovative modular lens design – Interchangeable Rear Optics IRO technology ™.
Focal Length44 - 440 mm
Aperturef/4 – T4.5
Close Focus4 ft 1 in – 1.24 m
Image coverage4 perf. scope+: 28.8 mm diagonal
Weight (approx.)16.6 lbs – 7.55 kg
Front Diameter136 mm
- 2:1 horizontal squeeze achieved by multiple glass elements behind lens iris
- Perfect homogeneity of color, contrast, resolution and low distortion typical of the Optimo series
- Constant T4.5 across zoom range, no ramping
- Minimal breathing suitable for rack focusing
- Close Focus of (1.24m / 4’1” feet) enables extreme close-up shots
- Very low distortion on all focal lengths and at all focus distances
- Great flare and ghost image suppression
- The lightest and most compact anamorphic zoom in its range
- Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 320 degrees & over 40 focus marks.
- Interchangeable focus scale ring from feet to meters
- Adapted to extreme production environments ( athermalisation from -20°C to +45°C)
- PL mount lens. Easily interchangeable to PV Panavision mount
- The lens can be converted to a 25-250mm (T3.5 – MOD 4’) spherical lens, by exchanging the rear optical element and the Focus/Zoom and T-stop markings (for package offer only)
- Built-in lens encoder provides lens metadata (focus, zoom, T-stop) via industry standard Cooke protocol or technology in both spheric and anamorphic configurations.
- Lens data can be displayed on camera monitors to assist critical focusing and be recorded in camera to support VFX / post production work.
- Both focus and zoom elements are guided through an internal mechanical rod system, which helps maintain optical quality even after rough handling / transportation
- Front thread for optional protective glass
Field of view for 35 mm 4 perf. (22×18.6 mm, 28.8mm diagonal)
|Focal Length||44 mm||440 mm|
|Horizontal angular field of view||53.6°||5.7°|
|Vertical angular field of view||23.6°||2.5°|