The various Stereoscopic 3D Training programs will enable each participant to:
- Learn basic stereoscopic shooting techniques.
- Gain better knowledge of the stereoscopic environment and its systems.
- Learn the basic techniques of running stereoscopic systems.
- Learn the basic techniques of running the stereoscopic software.
- Learn thoroughly the techniques required to run stereoscopic systems.
- Learn the rules and techniques required to manage and maintain the systems.
- Learn the basic techniques of stereoscopic computing management.
- Gain a better working knowledge of the software packages.
|TRAINING LEVEL||TARGET GROUP||goals||SKILLS REQUIRED||PERSONS PER SESSION|
|level 1||Occasionnal users||To be able to run the basics of the system||Must be competent in 2D shooting||1 to 10|
|level 2||Everyday users||To know how to run the system on a daily basis||Should be a stereographer||1 to 5|
|level 3||Managers responsible for operations and quality||To better understand the functioning, running, and use of the system||Must be conversant with principals of stereoscopy and operational aspects||1 to 10|
|level 4||Instructors, trainers and maintenance managers||To be able to explain and run all available components of the system||Must be an instructor or maintenance engineer for 2D systems||1 to 5|
Find 3D live broadcast
THALES ANGENIEUX SAS
Boulevard Ravel de Malval
42570 Saint-Héand – FRANCE